vendredi 2 avril 2010

Tag - 40 beauty question

I'm doing this post in English since the questions are in English :) I've seen a couple of people answering these questions, so here I go!

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. More than that would just irrate my skin

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily-combination skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
I use a couple: Vichy Pureté thermale micellar lotion, Neostrata oil free gel cleanser, L'Oréal go 360° clean in green or a cleansing cloth

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes! Pretty much every day

-What brand do you use?
I use a Clarisonic skincare brush - LOVE IT!

-What moisturizer do you use?
Biotherm Aquasource non stop for oily skin (bluish-green)

-Do you have freckles?
Only in summer and only on my nose/forehead

-Do you use eye cream?
Not yet, but I've been thinking about it now that I'm 30!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes I did and I still do! It's a hormonal thing.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes I did when I was in high school, didn't work for me.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
At the moment I switch between Bare Escentuals Matte and MUFE Mat Velvet +

-How about concealer?
Boi-ing #2 from Benefit. Ounce that is done I want to purchase a MAC one

-Do you know your undertone color?
I'm not sure. I think it's mostly yellow...I suppose a neutral-yellow tone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they look great for a big occasion, but I've never put them on.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
YES! I'm very disciplined about this rule since I have very sensitive eyes, althought I usually go by the scent of the mascara.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment it's Cover Girl LashBlast in black

-Sephora or MAC?
BOTH! I love Sephora for the variaty of products. I love going in and spending the day trying new things. I also love MAC for...well pretty much everything they have in store :) I just don't have one near my house (compared with a drug store)

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
My hands, various brushes and sponges.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use either MAC paintpot or a Clinique primer. I've been thinking about purchasing the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

-For the face?
No. I used to, but I found that the primer made my face even oilier...if that's possible! So I stoped.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Probably Aloha, Taupe and Deep bronze all by NYX. I also love using the duo Sable Sahara by Quo.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Most of the time I use pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Pretty much never, but I do poke my eyes with mascara wands frequently.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
The colors are beautiful and I've been tempted to purchase some. I think they are practical since you can also make a lipgloss and nail color with them.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
YES! I LOVE Bare Escentuals makeup. It's easy, quick and covers well.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Probably Creme d nude by MAC.

-How about lipgloss?
hum...I like nymphette by MAC, #74 from Gosh (a coral color) and Gloss lips Glazewear in Rose Glacé by AVON.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Tickled pink by ELF. I'd like to purchase Orgasm or Deep throat by NARS soon :)

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I did in the past, but only when the product I love is not available in stores anymore.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES YES YES :) And I love spending time trying out products! I can be in there for hours!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I went once in an Yves Rocher outlet and I go every year at the Fruits & Passions one, but they aren't really cosmetics stuff. More like body products.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, except for mascara!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange skin adn putting too much makeup.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Green

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
I probably wouldn't leave the house :) LOL

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Read the above answer....

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes I do have my moments

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I can't choose just one....

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's a passion of mine :)


Feel free to do this as well and post it in your blogs/videos!

Have a great day!

Aucun commentaire: